Guild Application - Assassination Rogue

Any applications to the guild go in here
vigilante100

Guild Application - Assassination Rogue

Postby vigilante100 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 pm

1. Are you applying for Raid or Social Membership? I am applying to Raid.

2. Age and country. (if you don't want to specify your age, you can put a range i.e. between 30 and 40.) 35 years old, UK

3. Are you male of female? Male

4. Why did you pick Order of the Silver Dawn (OSD) as a guild for you? I was previously a member of OSD a good few years back and have a real life friend still in your guild - Kersey. I have also been searching for a new guild as i am currently without one.

5. How did you first hear about OSD? My rl friend from your guild Kersey reminded me of your guild

6. Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for your application (please include how you know them, RL/game)? Kersey rl friend

7. What is your current guild (if any) and reason for wanting to leave them? I am currently guildless as my previous guild Together We Stand had move to a different realm (server)

8. Is this your main character? (Please also provide armoury link if possible) Yes this is my main character - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /vigilante

9. What Role are you applying for? i.e Tank/Healer/DPS (Raid applications only) Melee DPS

10. How do you rate your current gear for this role, from where has most of it been obtained? (Raid applications only) - I believe my gear to be ready for Heroic Antorus, the burning throne. Most of my gear has been obtained for Normal mode Antorus

11. How long have you been playing wow? Around 10 years on and off

12. What is your raid experience? (Raid applications only) My progress is 11/11 Normal and 2/11 Heroic

13. Our main raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:00 server time. Can you be on line for some of these (generally)? (Raid applications only) Yes

14. Anything else you want to add? (Post here if you do)

Dethe

Re: Guild Application - Assassination Rogue

Postby Dethe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi :D thanks for your app, all looks good to me! i'll get you an invite when i see you :)

vigilante100

Re: Guild Application - Assassination Rogue

Postby vigilante100 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:11 pm

Great thanks!

Return to “Applications”