Veridian - Resto Druid

Any applications to the guild go in here

Veridian - Resto Druid

Postby Veridian » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Application Template

1. Are you applying for Raid or Social Membership?

2. Age and country. (if you don't want to specify your age, you can put a range i.e. between 30 and 40.)

30 - 40 UK

3. Are you male of female?

4. Why did you pick Order of the Silver Dawn (OSD) as a guild for you?

Googling guilds on Arathor, found and had a read of your web site, seemed a good fit for my requirements as I am looking to ease back into WoW on a social basis, have some company while leveling and running dungeons and maybe eventually progress to raiding.

5. How did you first hear about OSD?

6. Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for your application (please include how you know them, RL/game)?

Not that I know of.

7. What is your current guild (if any) and reason for wanting to leave them?

8. Is this your main character? (Please also provide armoury link if possible)

Yes, ... r/veridian

Although I have many others from my last stint in the game.

9. What Role are you applying for? i.e Tank/Healer/DPS (Raid applications only)

10. How do you rate your current gear for this role, from where has most of it been obtained? (Raid applications only)

11. How long have you been playing wow?

Since vanilla but have been away since Cata

12. What is your raid experience? (Raid applications only)

All raid content in Vanilla, BC, WotLK

13. Our main raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:00 server time. Can you be on line for some of these (generally)? (Raid applications only)

14. Anything else you want to add? (Post here if you do)

I have been away from WoW for a good long time and have now been leveling up my Druid for a couple of weeks. That is long enough for me to decide that I miss the social interaction that is the basis of any good guild. I'm looking to join a well established guild on a social basis. I am hoping to find a good community of people and hopefully make some friends. Whilst doing that, it would be nice to be able to run some dungeons alongside competent players while I learn how to be a healer (I formerly played DPS primarily).

Although I am extremely rusty as well as learning a new role, I have lots of experience of WoW and would like to think of myself as a laid-back person who is easy to get on with.

Re: Veridian - Resto Druid

Postby Dethe » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey Veridian :) Thankyou for your app! I'll look out for you and send an invite when I see you. If you wanna add me to make it a bit easier i'm Dethe#2175

Re: Veridian - Resto Druid

Postby Veridian » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks for the invite. Good to be on board :D

Return to “Applications”