Application to join

Any applications to the guild go in here
tripi1962

Application to join

Postby tripi1962 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Application Template

1. Are you applying for Raid or Social Membership? Social, with view to raid when gear up to it

2. Age and country. (if you don't want to specify your age, you can put a range i.e. between 30 and 40.) Will be 55 years old on Monday 14th August :)

3. Are you male of female? Male

4. Why did you pick Order of the Silver Dawn (OSD) as a guild for you? first guild i saw when i moved to new server ( and its a gr8 name for wow guild)

5. How did you first hear about OSD? see above

6. Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for your application (please include how you know them, RL/game)? nope

7. What is your current guild (if any) and reason for wanting to leave them? none

8. Is this your main character? (Please also provide armoury link if possible) definatly main

9. What Role are you applying for? i.e Tank/Healer/DPS (Raid applications only) DPS

10. How do you rate your current gear for this role, from where has most of it been obtained? (Raid applications only) im ilvl 866 atm

11. How long have you been playing wow? years but had 2 year break, just returned

12. What is your raid experience? (Raid applications only) minomal, RF mostly

13. Our main raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:00 server time. Can you be on line for some of these (generally)? (Raid applications only) yes i can, when geared :*)

14. Anything else you want to add? (Post here if you do) nope, my fingers are tired typing now :*) oh, i suppose yes, i have a gr8 sense of humour :)

Dethe

Re: Application to join

Postby Dethe » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:40 pm

thanks for your app! Looks good to me :D

Atrius

Re: Application to join

Postby Atrius » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Likewise, happy to invite as social :-)

Return to “Applications”